I recently cleaned out my closet, and it’s safe to say that my Stitch Fix picks have taken over. I’m smitten. ❤️
Stitch Fix for Men
The latest Stitch Fix news is that it recently launched Stitch Fix for Men. My husband had signed up to receive an email when you can start placing orders, and he’s already received his first fix. He’s hooked. Not only did he keep all five pieces, but he even signed up to start receiving automatic fixes every quarter. The price point of Stitch Fix is so much kinder on the budget than Trunk Club, which he tried a few times. I keep forgetting to take photos of him in his new Stitch Fix attire, but he’s never looked better.
My Latest Fix
I love how my Stitch Fix stylist picks out clothes I love that most times I would have never thought to purchase myself. I received Stitch Fix #6-7 in late July and mid-August, and here is what I kept:
- Laila Jayde Bowie Solid Dolman Sleeve Top: I wasn’t thrilled about this top when I pulled it out of the box, but then I put it on. It’s fitted and flared in all the right places. When I wore this with the olive skinny pants, I received compliments from female friends saying I looked “hot” and “sexy.” And neither of those came from my husband.
- Liverpool Anita Skinny Pant: These olive skinny pants are actually leggings with back pockets! Oh so comfortable, flattering and easy to dress up with heels.
- Collective Concepts Hugo Split-Back Detail Blouse: At my stylist’s recommendation, I paired this top with the distressed jeans. This is now one of my favorite outfits. Easy to dress up with flats and a pendant necklace and down with the houndstooth sneakers.
- Pistola Bree Distressed Slim Boyfriend Jean: I used to say that I would never buy jeans with holes in them, then I tried these on. Not only are they comfortable, but they make me feel cooler than your average 30-something stay-at-home/work-at-home mom. Sold.
- Mystree Skylar Knit Jacket: I cannot wait for fall weather here in Houston to wear this. I love the side zipper and exaggerated neckline. This lightweight jacket will be perfect for Houston’s winter and making my casual, cool-weather outfits more stylish.
- SeaVees Monterey Houndstooth Lace-Up Sneakers: I’ve been wearing these a lot lately—ideal for chasing after toddlers and running errands. (My life isn’t all that glamorous these days.) Not only are these sneakers cute, but they have an insert that makes them feel more like tennis shoes.
How Stitch Fix Works
Most of you have probably heard about Stitch Fix by now, but if you haven’t here’s a nice 30-second video that summarizes how this affordable personal styling service works.
If you’re interested in signing up for your first fix, you can do so with my referral link. Full disclosure: I do receive a $25 credit with Stitch Fix if you order a fix using my referral link. However, you’d be helping out a friend on a budget in justifying ordering another fix. ?